GRE Interactive Online Course
Total Number of Classes: 36-40
Review classes: 5 to 7
Duration of each class: 1.5-2 hours
Timeline: 12 classes per month, taking upto 3 months.
Class schedule (i.e. days of the week and time) will be fixed on the convenience of the students and the course coordinator
- At least 72 hours of content that covers all the areas of GRE curriculum.
- You’ll learn the topics of GRE with comparative ease. You WILL NOT need to memorize any mathematical laws or cheap mnemonics.
- You’ll be assisted to learn GRE word lists in a way that does not require them to memorize blindly.
- You’ll not only learn the contents of GRE but also the strategies to do well in the actual exam. These strategies will help you excel compared to your peers.
- In most cases you can study the GRE comprehensively and still fail to achieve a desired score due to pressure in the actual exam. This happens because students are not accustomed to the limited time that they are allowed. After the completion of this course you’ll learn to cope up with the time crunch.
- Extensive and intimate one-to-one interaction between the instructor and you due to the online nature of the course.
- The online course is adaptive and can be tailored to the need of a student. For example: if a student feels that he or she needs to understand a topic better, the instructor can easily adapt and modify the lecture on the go to meet the student’s requirements.
- You will be guided to online materials that will give them an edge during the GRE exam.
- Class tests are inclusive. In each class students will be taught the basics and elaborate strategies and then students will be prompted to solve from reference materials. After that the instructor will help the students to understand and learn problems that they could not solve.
- As it is possible to join the course online, you can avoid the hassle of moving through heavy traffic. You can join the class from your home and during a convenient time. This will also save precious time that you can utilize to study. You will be able to access all the previous video sessions pre-recorded and re-watch it as many times as you want.
In this section, we will use Manhattan 5lb, Magoosh 1000 and Word Smart as source material. We will discuss different strategies in each chapter. Then the students will be prompted to try and solve on their own within a given time. After the time is up the instructor will attend to ALL the problems the students may face.
- Structure of GRE and its basics: Procedures prior to the exam, Segments of GRE, question types
- Reading comprehension(RC) theory: Types of RC and how to solve them
- RC practice: Practice from different sources and discussion
- Text completion(TC) theory: Types of TC and how to solve them
- TC Practice: Practice from different sources and discussion
- Sentence equivalence(SE) theory and practice
- SE practice: Practice from different sources and discussion
In this section, we will use Manhattan 5lb and Nova Math Bible as source material. We will discuss different strategies in each chapter. Then the students will be prompted to try and solve on their own within a given time. After the time is up the instructor will attend to ALL the problems the students may face.
- Inequalities and Absolute Values
- Functions, Formulas, and Sequences
- Fractions and Decimals
- Divisibility and Primes
- Exponents and Roots
- Number Properties
- Word Problems
- Two-Variable Word Problems
- Rates and Work
- Variables-in-the-Choices Problems
- Averages, Weighted Averages, Median, and Mode
- Standard Deviation and Normal Distribution
- Probability, Combinatorics, and Overlapping Sets
- Data Interpretation
- Polygons and Rectangular Solids
- Circles and Cylinders
- Coordinate Geometry
Analytical Writing Assessment
0.00 average based on 0 ratings